Each of us has been hurt. Tough as it is, God can help us choose forgiveness: deciding that someone who has wronged you doesn’t have to pay. With His help, you can “do it yourself”—because forgiveness is up to you.
Thanks for helping us lead kids in worship!
New songs are coming soon! Stayed tuned for Riptide practice dates and times, and new moves, songs, and videos.
Our worship moves can be found at https://vimeo.com/freshstartkidsriptide
In order to participate on stage you must be in 2nd-5th grade and practice the songs.
After clicking the blue link above, scroll to the correct week of the KIDS BIBLE APP lesson
For the week of March 14 & 15 The Donkey and The King Week 3
- CLEAN UP
- LARGE GROUP TIME (MOVIE & MUSIC) Starts 15mins after the service start time
- PICTURE PASSES (DONE AS A LARGE GROUP TOGETHER BACK IN THE CLASSROOM)
- SMALL GOUP TIME (STORY CARDS, QUESTIONS & ACTIONS-DONE IN SMALL GROUP)
- ACTIVITY BOOK & STICKERS (DONE IN SMALL GROUP)
- SNACK (DONE IN SMALL GROUP)
Key Things to Remember:
-Wash & sanitize toys
-Have a boundary of kiddos eating on the carpet out of his/her cup or at the table, not freely walking around the room.