THE JOURNEY AT FRESH START CHURCH
Explore God | Experience Faith | Express Life
KELLY’S JOURNEY STORY
Not sure about taking the Journey at Fresh Start? Hear from Kelly and how it impacted her and her relationship with Jesus.
AN OVERVIEW OF THE JOURNEY AT FRESH START CHURCH
Question 1: “What’s in your head?”
Starting Point is a gathering where your questions about God turn into a conversation about faith. In a Starting Point group, you can discuss your doubts and explore the trickiest topics of faith, free from pressure and judgment.
Starting Point is ideal for those who are…
- New to a relationship with Jesus Christ and looking to build a solid foundation for their faith
- Returning to a church background and have been away for a while
- Curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity, but do not identify as a Christian
STARTING POINT CONTENT
You will need to purchase a Starting Point Conversation Guide which will guide you through the 8 weeks of your Starting Point Group. The Conversation Guide will help guide you through your Starting Point Group experience.
Each of the 8 weeks you will discuss a different topic relating to the Bible, God and Jesus. Some of the topics include:
Question 2: “What’s in your heart?”
Have you ever wondered what an authentic follower of Christ looks like? Focusing on lifestyle factors that are relational, grace-based, faith-focused, and practical, R12 explores the biblical model laid out in Romans 12. You’ll discover a profile of a true disciple and the spiritual pathway that God intends for you!
R12 is ideal for those who are…
- Wanting to take the next step of growth in their walk with Christ.
- Looking to dig deeper into the Bible and what it says about being a fully devoted follower of Christ.
- Ready to be more committed as a Christian.
R12: TRUE SPIRITUALITY CONTENT
You will need to purchase an R12 Study Guide which will guide you through the 12 weeks of your R12 Group. This Study Guide will serve as the basis for your study and intentional walk into being an R12 Christian.
Each week of R12 covers a different section of Romans 12. Here are a few of the weeks’ topics:
Surrendered: Giving God what He wants the most
Separate: Getting the very best from God
Sober: Coming to grips with the real you
Serving: Experiencing authentic community
Supernaturally: Overcoming the evil aimed at you
Question 3: “What’s in your hand?”
Becoming a Contagious Christian — a proven resource designed to equip believers for relational evangelism. Contagious Christin shows ordinary believers how to share the gospel in natural and effective ways being the person God made them to be.
Contagious Christian will help you gain confidence and equip you to…
- Discover your own style of communicating about Christ
- Build spiritually significant relationships
- Direct conversations toward matters of faith
- Tell your own story of coming to faith
- Use easy-to-remember gospel illustrations
- Pray with someone to receive Christ, and more!
R12: TRUE SPIRITUALITY CONTENT
You will need to purchase a Becoming a Contagious Christian Study Guide which will guide you through the 6 weeks of your Contagious Christian Group. This Study Guide will serve as the basis for your study and help guide you through learning how to become a Contagious Christian.
Each week will guide you through learning what it means to be a Contagious Christian. Here are a few of the weeks’ topics:
The Benefits of Becoming a Contagious Christian
Being Yourself – and Impacting Others
Deepening Your Relationships and Conversations
Telling Your Story